CIF in Japanese yen OR US $ ( FOB + Ocean Freight + Insurance )
We try our best to ship your order vehicles as soon as possible after receiving your full payment. Normally vehicle will be shipped with in 30 days, depending on availability of vessel & space on board.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
We request that payment be remitted by T.T(telegraphic transfer) prior shipping. Once we receive bank confirmation, then we will begin to processing the shipping procedure.
Select a vehicle from our available stock.
Upon confirmation of your purchase, we will send you an Invoice by email or fax with our bank details.
Buyer will then need to transfer partial funds as per invoice to Japan Auto Impex Co., Ltd.
Upon receipt of your initial payment, we shall arrange shipment of your vehicle to your selected port of destination by first available ship.
As soon as the ship has sailed, we will forward by email a copy of the Bill of Lading for the vehicle as a proof that shipment has been effected in your name.
You will then need to transfer the balance within 3 working days.
Upon receipt of whole payment, we will forward the following documents by courier.
- Three sets of original Bills of Lading.
- Two sets of original Commercial Invoice.
- Vehicle's Export Deregistration Document in original.
- English translation of above, signed and stamped by us.
- Certificate of Origin, if required.
- JAAI inspection certificate, if required.
- Aircondition De~gas certificate, if required.
- Certificate of Ownership History, if required.
- Marine Insurance Policy in original, if insurance is bought.
- Auction Vehicle Check Sheet.